We couldn’t even get close to the amount of impact we have on the community without the work of our dedicated volunteers. We chat with Director of Community Engagement, Kristin Roth, about what it takes to be a PRCKC volunteer and how you can be a part of keeping pets and people together. Then we go through some year-end stats and break down the impact we’ve been able to have on the community.
- Woman Was Scared Of Neighbor’s Pit Bull — Until He Saved Her Life
- Sometimes the Best Treatment is Empathy (this is the story Cierra mentions during Pet News)
- A French man has left money to 50 cats who live in Russia’s Hermitage Museum
- Click on through to volunteer with us!
- Help us keep pets and people together!