The 2022 annual Horrible Hundred report has been released, and we've got HSUS State Director for Missouri, Cody Atkinson, on to talk about puppy mills, why Missouri is consistenly topping the list, and what you can do to help stop the suffering of these animals.
- 2022 Horrible Hundred Report
- The Humane Society of the United States
- An Advocate's Guide to Stopping Puppy Mills (HSUS)
- Maryland Becomes 2nd U.S. State To Ban Declawing Cats
- Cortisol in shelter dog hair shows signs of stress
- Help us keep pets and people together!